Sunday 7 September 2008

Our Third Story From Our Honeymoon


HI GUYS ROBBIE AND DANI HERE!
THESE STORIES ARE REAL AND NOT MADE UP, WE BOTH REALLY ENJOY GETTING WET TOGETHER AND THIS IS THE WAY WE WANT TO COMMUNICATE THIS TO YOU


So here we go, we both go to the gym together so we have tracksuits and this is what we decided to wear today to get wet in. I (DANI) was wearing a red tracksuit (made of cotton) with a black t-shirt underneath i was also wearing a black sports bra and bikini knickers in black also. Robbie was wearing a white tracksuit (made of cotton as well) with a white t-shirt. He was wearing grey boxer shorts.
We are still at the hotel on honeymoon so we still have a huge spa bath at our disposal so that is what we used.
I stepped into the tub first in my red tracksuit and knelt down in the tub. I then invited Robbie over to join me he got in and also knelt down in front of me. We both sat down in the tub together and watched as the colour change took place mine went darker and Robbies went almost see through. I then slid forward to cover the rest of my clothes in water Robbie then followed. We then unzipped each others tops to reveal our t-shirts. Mine had clung to my skin and formed itself around my breasts. Robbie's had also shaped itself around his body to. To make the t-shirts shiny i turned on the shower and started wetting myself down my front it was an amazing effect. i did this to Robbie as well. We then removed our t-shirts me revealing my bra which was sopping wet revealing my hard nipples i then lent over to robbie ran my hands down his chest, down to his waist and pulled his trousers off this revealed grey boxers which had changed from a light grey shade to a dark shade of grey. Robbie then removed my bottoms to reveal my knickers which hadn't changed colour.


Finally, seen as we are not posting pictures for you but telling you stories instead we thought we would like to tell you abit about ourselves so you can get a good picture in your mind when we tell you a story because thats what we really want.

First i will tell you about myself (DANI)
I am 27, i am 6ft 1 inch tall with blonde hair which comes down to my shoulders, i have blue eyes and i wear glasses, i am 34D bra size, my clothes are a size 16. I have two tattoos one on my bum and one on my left arm (I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL FOR A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL but its another story, a long story from when i was younger). i have size 7 feet.
So thats DANI and this is me ROBBIE
I am 26, i am 6ft 3 inches tall i have brown hair which is short and usually spikey, i have brown eyes, i have a 34 inch waist and size 11 feet. i have one tattoo saying DANI 4 EVER across my lower back.

1 comment:

Wetlooker said...

Hi guys, just wanted to wish you all the best with married life and to say that I hope you'll keep us all up to date with your shenanigans! ;-)

All the best,
Steve (Wetlooker)