Sunday 7 September 2008

Our First Wetlook Story

You see i love nothing more than to jump in the shower fully clothed but i have kept this secret from my fiance (if that's how you spell it) since we have been together. We recently moved in with each other so my windows of opportunity for jumping in the shower were greatly reduced. So, i used to to this when she was at work, this was alright until i was in the shower fully clothed and my wife came home from work early (ready to start her holiday). She found me in the shower wearing clothes that where soaking wet. She had a go at me and walked out on me for a week. She came back to me after a week so i apologised and she accepted so we decided to celebrate i went to the shop to get a bottle of wine. When i came back i couldn't find her anywhere then i found a little note on the table saying i am upstairs, so i thought her we go but when i went in the bedroom she wasn't there then i heard running water coming from the bathroom it was my fiance in the shower with absolutely all the clothes she wears to work. She said to me come and join me so we both got in the shower and loved every minute of it. We both now do this every time we feel like it. So you see i got caught but i am so glad i did.

No comments: